- Campus Wellbeing and Education
Guidance and Educational Programs on well-being.
- Center for Work and Family Life (CWFL)
Mental health and well-being supports and programs.
- Family and Dependent Care Resources
Support and resources for child and elder care.
- Mindful USC
Training, practice groups, and special events to support a culture of mindfulness and compassion.
- Occupational Therapy Faculty Practice Services to help staff and faculty implement healthy habits and routines to promote overall health and quality of life.
- Trojans Care for Trojans Anonymous opportunity for Trojans to report a concern about a fellow member of the Trojan Family.
- USC Help & Hotline Report a concern, possible regulatory issue, or USC policy violation.
- USC Office of Religious and Spiritual Life Opportunities for exploring the spiritual dimensions of your life and learning.
- USC Ombuds Office Safe and confidential place to share USC-related issues with a University Ombuds.
- USC Health & Wellbeing Resource Directory Brought to you by the Center for Work and Family Life (CWFL), is designed to help you navigate your personal health and wellbeing.